Join the Energy and Excitement Happening Downtown!
Danbury is a highly-diverse metro area, growing by more than 10,000 residents since 2000, to reach an estimated population of 84,992.
With over $100 million dollars in financial investment along Main Street in the past year alone, the downtown historic district is experiencing a renaissance and positive momentum.
- CityCenter Danbury is located in a federally recognized “Opportunity Zone”, eligible for multiple federal tax deferrals for investment.
- Proud recipient of the 2020 Urbanism Award in the Neighborhood/District/Corridor category from CNU New England!
- A new Transit-Oriented Development plan was approved by the City of Danbury in 2019.
- The State of Connecticut and City of Danbury are investing in upgrading downtown’s streetscape, including sidewalks and enhancing building facades.
- Downtown Danbury offers competitive rental rates for both commercial and residential units, with a wide range of amenities.
- Home to an expanded college community.
Contact CityCenter Danbury to set up a meeting to review your business plan.
Source: CT Mirror, June 2017